See below to find out if New York City
1. Go To:
2. Enter: Your buildings address into “Building Information”
3. Combine your building’s Borough No., Block No., & Lot No.
*** Example of BBL# format (must be 10 digits): B-BBBBB-LLLL
• B = Borough Number (Single Digit)
• B = Block Number (Multiple Digits)
• L = Lot Number (Multiple Digits)
To Establish Your 10 Digit BBL Follow These Instructions
Local Law 133
applies to you!
*Borough No. (see map) is 1 digit
**Block No. must be 5 digits and Lot No. must be 4 digits
***If Block or Lot No. is less than the required number of digits, you must add zeros in front of number
(Ex. Block No. listed is 7502 – must add a zero resulting in 07502 for correct BBL)
Find My BBL Now