“By becoming LEED certified, the money I have saved has increased my profit over the last few years”
Did you know? Large buildings waste about 30 percent of energy, according to the U.S Energy Information Administration, or EIA. Efforts to find and eliminate energy waste can have a huge payoff. Read more to find out how you can be Energy Smart.
The Cotocon Group is a New York City consulting agency that promotes energy efficient goals. They also provide information and solutions on NYC Local Laws. NYC Local Laws are enforced by the government. Unfortunately, there is a distinct lack of awareness about them which leads to an increase in violations.
Worried about capital expenditures? Don’t be, 46-60 percent of potential energy savings in a building can typically be achieved through low or no-cost operational changes. These changes come in the forms of optimizing equipment sequencing, use of outside air, or even night or weekend setbacks.
How does our team here at The Cotocon Group assist you in strategizing your energy management?
Simple. We help you…
- Evaluate dynamic pricing programs or energy efficiency incentives offered by your local utility
- Analyze and understand your facilities current energy usage
- Identify and assess your local energy procurement options
LEED certified buildings or Leadership in Energy and Environmental buildings
- Implement practical and measurable green building design concepts
- Rated on an open-ended, industry-consensus point scale for green building categories
- Have a higher tenant retention rate and ultimately a greater asset values for their owners
Visit Us @ https://thecotocongroup.com