Did you know that your Building can earn
ENERGY STAR Certification
just like a light bulb or microwave?
It is a certification for Efficiency
No matter where you see it, the ENERGY STAR label means the same thing — An energy-efficient top performer that saves money without sacrificing performance.
ENERGY STAR certified buildings save energy, save money, and help protect the environment by generating fewer greenhouse gas emissions than typical buildings. How? To be certified as ENERGY STAR, a building must meet strict energy performance standards set by EPA.
Energy Star Certification Reasons:
- Lower Operational Costs – Making your building energy efficient means the operational costs of the building comes down.
- Higher Income and Increased rental Value – An Energy Star Certification increases the value of your property.
- Increased Occupancy Rates – Trends show that people prefer Energy Efficient Buildings as they become more aware.
- Lower Green House gas emissions – Having an energy efficient Building means less Energy Consumption. You are reducing the consumption of fossil fuels. With Climate Change being one of the important issues at hand, you will be doing your bit for the environment.
- No Cost – An ENERGY STAR Certification is obtainable by education your team.
The number of ENERGY STAR certified buildings continues to grow!
A Certified ENERGY STAR building will increase it’s value and be recognized as an environmental leader. Understanding energy efficiency is the first step
“It’s a smart business decision that can have a high return on investment and is necessary to remain competitive.”
ENERGY STAR Certified buildings have been proven to save energy, save money, and help protect the environment by generating fewer greenhouse gas emissions than typical buildings.
If you are interested in an LEED Certification, the ENERGY STAR Certification is a simple stepping stone to reach your goal.
According to a report, Energy Star Certified Buildings:
- Have lower operating costs
- Are more marketable
- Contribute fewer greenhouse gas emissions to the environment
- Command higher rental rates
- Have increased asset value