The Cotocon Group is a team of professionals that focus on sustainable and high-efficiency construction measures, therefore resulting in reducing unnecessary energy waste. Cotocon’s team is comprised of highly skilled LEED AP’s, Architects, Engineers, Certified Energy Managers and Auditors and Project Managers that have years of experience in this field.
Above all, many firms believe in protecting environmental quality, very few have been as dedicated towards outreach as Cotocon. (Co – To – Con) Meaning: Co-operation To Con-servation, was created as an umbrella group to attract the best practitioners in different areas of specializations. Perhaps, Cotocon’s greatest strength is the ability to help you understand how to optimize energy consumption and reduce operating costs at your large real estate assets.
Cotocon specializes in LEED Certification of buildings, energy modeling, New York City Local Law Compliance, energy benchmarking, building commissioning, retro-commissioning and ENERGY STAR Certification of buildings.
The Cotocon Group is recognized as a Con Edison, NYSERDA, PSEG-LI and ENERGY STAR Partner.
Our Market Focus
- Energy Efficiency Optimization Services
- ENERGY STAR Benchmarking
- ASHRAE Level 1 and 2 Energy Audits
- Environmental/Energy Construction Advisement
- Energy Improvement Construction Management
- Local Law Compliance – Consulting, Filing, Approvals
- NYSERDA, PSEG & ConEdison Rebate Administration
LEED Analysis + Certification Management
- Existing Buildings (EB)
- Commercial Interiors (CI)
- New Construction (NC) & Core and Shell (CS)