The Cotocon Group is a team of professionals that focus on sustainable and high-efficiency construction measures resulting in mitigating unnecessary energy consumption. The Cotocon team is comprised of highly skilled LEED AP’s, Architects, Engineers, Certified Energy Managers and Auditors, Project Managers with Green Building Specialists.
Although many firms believe in protecting environmental quality, very few have been as dedicated towards outreach as Cotocon. (Co – To – Con) Meaning: Co-operation To Con-servation, was created as an umbrella group to attract the best practitioners in different areas of specializations. Perhaps, Cotocon’s greatest strength is the ability to demonstrate to owners and managers of large real estate assets -the direct financial benefits, while addressing environmental concerns which result in capital cost expenditures.
Cotocon specializes in LEED Certification of buildings, energy modeling, Local Law Compliance, benchmarking, building commissioning and retro-commissioning and ENERGY STAR Certification of buildings.
The Cotocon Group is recognized as a Con Edison, NYSERDA, PSEG-LI and ENERGY STAR Partner.
Our Market Focus
- Energy Efficiency Optimization Services
- ENERGY STAR Benchmarking
- ASHRAE Level 1 and 2 Energy Audits
- Environmental/Energy Construction Advisement
- Energy Improvement Construction Management
- Local Law Compliance – Consulting, Filing, Approvals
- NYSERDA, PSEG & ConEdison Rebate Administration
LEED Analysis + Certification Management
- Existing Buildings (EB)
- Commercial Interiors (CI)
- New Construction (NC) & Core and Shell (CS)